Since 1983, BRIDGE has been a mission-driven nonprofit that pays close attention to the double-bottom line of financial and social return on investment, always in pursuit of quality, quantity, affordability and in keeping with our core values. BRIDGE has:
- Participated in the development of more than 17,000 homes and apartments in California and the Pacific Northwest, with total development cost of over $3 billion.
- Approximately 11,700 apartments currently under property and/or asset management.
- 4.8 million square feet and $2.9 billion in total development cost under construction and in pipeline.
- Built a track record of successful collaboration with all levels of government, market-rate developers, financial institutions and other nonprofits.
- Partnered to bring a growing slate of educational, health and wellness programs to residents, with more than 350 programs and services offered today.
- Created parks and wetlands, child care centers, police substations, libraries and more than 500,000 square feet of community-serving commercial and retail space.
- Received more than 180 local, national and international awards, including five ULI Global Awards for Excellence.